We are looking for a technical all-rounder who would like to support our cyber security team from technical cyber security testing of applications and solutions to SIEM implementation. As part of a small and flexible team you will be assigned to different projects depending on your qualifications and interests.
- Basic knowledge in the field of information security
- Practical experience in the areas of network, application and operating systems
- Excellent German language skills, both written and spoken
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills
- Professional appearance
- Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, CISA beneficial
- Master’s degree in information security beneficial
- Infrastructure and application security
- Penetration tests
- Application security tests
- Source code analyses
- Implementation and operation of cyber security “managed services“
- Enhancement of internal processes and tools to improve our services
- Collaboration in research and development projects
- Interesting project environment
- Flexible working hours with possibility for home office
- Flat organizational hierarchy
- Great development potential
- Opportunities for further training
- Darts and retro game emulator for relaxation during breaks
We offer a responsible and challenging position in a company with start-up mentality and great development potential. The annual gross base salary for this position is €35.000,- (All-In) with a willingness to overpay based on appropriate qualifications.
Send your application documents with the subject „Junior Information Security Analyst“ to firstname.lastname@example.org.