We are looking for an all-rounder who would like to support our cyber security team with technical cyber security audits of our customers’ applications and solutions. As part of a small and flexible team, you would be assigned to various projects depending on your qualifications and interests.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Practical experience in the areas of network, application and operating system security
- Excellent German language skills, both written and spoken
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills
- Professional appearance
- Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT beneficial
- Master’s degree in information security beneficial
- Technical management of project members and implementation of customer projects
- Infrastructure and application security
- Penetration tests
- Application security tests
- Source code analyses
- PCI-DSS penetration tests
- Reporting in German and English
- Enhancement of internal processes and tools to improve our services
- Interesting project environment
- Flexible working hours with possibility for home office
- Flat organizational hierarchy
- Great development potential
- Opportunities for further training
We offer a responsible and challenging position in a company with start-up mentality and great development potential. We are under legal obligation to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 44,604 ,- gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our salary can be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.
Send your application documents with the subject “Penetration Tester” to firstname.lastname@example.org.